1) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture… FairCULTURE: We’re the only annual event that provides so much food, fun, family entertainment and education in one spot for the young and the young at heart, with a new Mobile Glassblowing Studio, LEGO® Interactive Displays, Innovation Station with Port Discovery’s “Here We Grow” exhibit, and more.
2) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…RideCULTURE: We have Deggeller Attractions, exciting Kid Zone for tykes and children under 36″ tall and many thrill rides for the bravest fairgoers to induce a sense of euphoria.
3) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…FoodCULTURE: We feature a variety of farm fresh food and traditional fair, fried and otherwise, treats to satisfy the spirit as well as the palate.
4) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…HorseCULTURE! We are the last Fair east of the Mississippi that features live Thoroughbred Horseracing with an up close and personal view for Fairgoers.
5) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…AgriCULTURE! We’re a fun location where fairgoers can see thousands of Maryland’s best of the best Farm & Garden, Home Arts, Livestock, and Horse Exhibits and where exhibitors are honored for their talents.
6) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…MicroCULTURE! We’re made up of small groups 4-H, Future Farmers of America, racing, commodity, entertainment and other groups that make up a fun, friendly and educational community.
7) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…HortiCULTURE! The Maryland State Fair shares the latest techniques in the art of cultivating fruits, vegetables, flowers or organic plants with amateurs and professionals.
8) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…MusicCULTURE! Our new LIVE On Track! Concert Series features Country music sensations Chase Bryant and Chris Lane, Rock band Smash Mouth, legendary Classic Rockers Jefferson Starship, and Country star Chris Janson. And our Park Stage will feature a wide variety of local bands and entertainment.
9) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…ShoppingCULTURE! Our Exhibit Hall is a one-stop shop to purchase items from popular vendors, to learn from Maryland State and commercial exhibitors, and to participate in interactive activities.
10) More Than A Fair, We’re A Culture…CarCULTURE! Our “Classic & Muscle Cars Under the Stars” opens up the Infield to a roar of excitement.